F E A R F E A R

Excellent work

First of all I'd like to give a few words to the last reviewer called "banzay". So, you have a damaged monitor (Or moniter as you like to call it), and it's "darker than usual". Is this the flash author's fault? I think not. You do not like horror movies? Tough luck. As for the sound, I do think this particular track from .hack//sign's soundtrack fits this animation like a glove. Missing sound effects? Asshats. It does not truly need sound effects; the silence is more becoming of this moody clip. Graphics? Ye gods, the graphics were excellent! Alot of work had been put into them, to be sure. Overall a very fine animation.

This rare reviewer-bashing review was brough to you by Micromus.

Goku SSJ (esf) Goku SSJ (esf)

Err.

Where's the point? One shouldn't send in his practising-pieces, only serious flashes. Keep that kind of clips in your own harddrive only, this way you're just wasting people's time.

Final Fantasy S.O.M Final Fantasy S.O.M

Well.

I can see that you really tried with the graphics, but they could, however, be better. But I'm hoping you'd watch the grammar - every character sounds like a 10-year old little boy. Kuja's Theme suits the little clip.

Blazed1987 responds:

oh well personal im disabled thats why my grammer is messed. only joking, however the start of the grammer is near enuff the same as any other ff speaking while in dreams, the other short bits were so short :P maybe thats why they sound like a 10 yr old's grammer, and the graphics could have been beta yes, but they r better now....p.s. i love u , good day 2 You.

Big COCO Big COCO

Yeah

I agree: You certainly didn't seem to focus on the graphics, but I disagree with that being "funny" somehow.. =P

Wonderboy Wonderboy

Nice

Graphics were great, there could have been a little more different scenes though. Also, the ending with all the green/red lights gave me a slight headache. Good work overall.

Egghedernator Egghedernator

Hmm

Seems like alot of effort had been put into graphics, but not nearly enough in the animation itself. Sadly, I didn't like the music, but overall the movie was okay. Just a bit more polishing, eh?

Just Muckin' 'Round Just Muckin' 'Round

Quite nice

Talented drawer, nice animations as well. Just that it was a bit too long even without the loop. Nice work though.

Stick Armageddon Stick Armageddon

Nice.

A little too violent for my taste, but the animation and graphics overall were pretty good, even great at some points.

Bathroom Bear Bathroom Bear

Nice one.

Good animation and great voice-acting. Some of the animations could be a little more polished though.

Horny Lîzàrd§ Horny Lîzàrd§

Terrible.

Sick. Just plain terrible. No idea, no style, could have done a better job on animating.

Sir-Eatsalot responds: